Terms and Conditions
All grant recipients accepted into the MLPD programme must sign a Grant Agreement to serve a 2-year Bond Period in return for receiving the programme fee grant from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for the SSG-funded programme.
The 2-year bond commences from the date of notification from the university confirming successful completion of the programme and the grant recipient would have to fulfil the bond by working in an entity or organisation in the education and training sector or a training and adult education job role in Singapore.
Grant recipients will be given a window period of up to twice the bond duration to fulfil the bond upon completion of the programme.
Grant recipients who fail to fulfil the bond commitment will be found in breach of agreement. SUSS-IAL will hold the grant recipient liable for repayment of the disbursed grant for the programme.
- IAL ensures our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
- Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless IAL obtains consent from our customers. IAL is the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. IAL collects personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user.
- Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers’ for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
- Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions IAL holds. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
- IAL does not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
- IAL has developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
- IAL does not use “cookies”, “web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our website.
- IAL would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
Individual Access and Correction
- If your personal identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data by emailing our Customer Support.
- IAL will respond to our customer’s email/web/phone request within a reasonable time and IAL do not charge a fee for providing the information or data requested for.
- Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.